My client is an American asset manager specialised in real estate and debt investment. The group has several offices throughout the world and employs more than 500 collaborators.
Luxembourg is looking for an asset manager who will take care of the German Market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performance Optimization.
* Supervise refinancing and disposition.
* Lead business planning.
* Acquisition Support and Business Plan Making and Execution.
* Market analysis.
* Liaise with investors and providing them with relevant information
* Manage Joint Venture partner relationships.
* Investment performance.
Required experience and skills:
* Master Degree in Finance or any relevant field.
* Experience in asset management.
* Experience in Private Equity and/or Real Estate.
* Proactive and autonomous.
* Strongly accurate.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Good communication capabilities.
* Team player, reliable and ability to work under tight deadlines.
* Fluency in English, German is an added value.
How to apply:
If you are interested please send your application to Marie Bianchi. I you know someone who could do not hesitate to forward this ad. Every application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality providing more than 30 years of recruiting expertise. Successful candidates will be contacted within one week.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.