Banking Support Associate
Our client, an international Services Provider in Real Estate, is currently looking for a Banking Support Associate. This person will be working directly with the Senior Associate, Corporate Banking. He/she will support the Corporate Banking team with the transition from our current internal banking & payment tool towards a new payment system (SWIFT). He/she will be responsible for the on-boarding of the Asian bank accounts in the frame of such system transition.
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Assist for a smooth transition from the company to a new banking and payment system;
* Take care of the on-boarding of the Asian bank accounts:
- Reach out to various banks & present the project
- Act as main contact for the Asian banks & respond to queries
- Collect all necessary information from the Asian banks required for the on-boarding
- Keep track of status and work towards a deadline
* Monitor and follow up on various banking processes and security issues;
* Keep the internal database up to date with new/closed bank accounts and signatory changes.
Education & Background:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Finance or similar;
* At least a first experience within the banking sector with the payment system (SWIFT);
* Accuracy, high attention to detail
* Being able to anticipate, prioritise, follow up - excellent organisation skills
* Being an excellent negotiator, comfortable to interact with parties at various levels of responsibility
* Team player who can produce deliverables of a high quality
* Totally fluent in English and Mandarin (or any other Asian language);
* Excellent organizational and computer skills (specially in Excel);
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested !
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.