ConSol Partners' client is a global system integrator looking for a Business Analyst (Money Market Fund Regulation and MIFID) to work on a 6 month extendable contract in Luxembourg Please see below for more information:
Job title: Business Analyst (Money Market Fund Regulation and MIFID)
Length: 6 month contract with long term extension.
Languages: English - French is an asset
* MMFR (Money Markets Fund Rules): start-up in progress (this project affects all sectors of the fund industry)
* MIFID: compliance global custody
* The tasks related to the 2 projects (or only one) will be allocated according to the workload within the team
The profile sought is a BSA IT:
* That is to say a mixed profile business and IT. Indeed he or she will be in charge of gathering the business need, documenting it, and being a contact point / interface between the business and IT teams (applications and development)
* It will be asked in terms of soft skills a fluid communication with the different teams
* Understand business expectations work on systems solutions (not development) and understand the user (his experience of the tool and difficulties it encounters) and define the solutions
* working in an Agile Mindset
For this mission, it is imperative to know industry professions fund, knowledge custody (for example: collateral management ...) It takes a senior profile but not also 20 years' experience in the fund industry. An understanding of the functioning and imperatives of Custody teams is required.
This fund industry knowledge must be associated with IT expertise but not application, it is an ability to create a user solution, ie an IT systems experience functional. For this project, we are not looking for a developer, but a person who can define / design a user box.
If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV or contact D: +44 (0) 0203 - 207 - 7731