Our client is willing to strengthen its functional teams with a specific Fund Accounting expertise. As a business analyst, you would act as an interface between the business and the technical teams.
* Gather and analyze the Business Requirements in order to prepare Business Requirement Documents (BRDs);
* Perform Gap Analysis;
* Prepare Functional Requirement Documents (FRDs) and document all progress for reporting purposes;
* Help design the best solutions in accordance to Business/stakeholder needs (i.e. FA operational teams) , budget and planning;
* Ensure that the delivered solutions meet requirements;
* Translate Business Requirements into Technical Specifications after estimating their feasibility;
* Design and oversee test plans to ensure quality;
* Take part in the implementation of the selected solutions.
* 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in Fund Accounting;
* Good knowledge of Fund Accounting Operations and Products;
* Experience in FA operations would be an asset;
* Fluent written and oral communication in French and English;
* Knowledge of Multifonds or GP3 is an asset.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.