Business Development Manager (m/f)
Huxley Banking & Financial Services is looking for a Business Development Manager for one of our clients, based in the city of Luxembourg.
The company offers tailor-made solutions to private and institutional clients via the use of regulated and unregulated vehicles and other international instruments (real estate, private equity, hedge funds, etc)
* Identify business opportunities and prospect new clients by networking;
* Create a strong relationship with existing and new international private and institutional clients;
* Manage day-to-day business such as client meetings and provide them with the relevant support to select/appoint service providers;
* Defining organizational strategic goals and business trends in order to develop new services;
* Participation to association events and conferences for providing feedback and information on market;
* Close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions;
* Participate in Group initiatives to promote the company's collective service offering.
* A Master's degree in Law, business management or finance;
* A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar position dealing with Institutional Clients; RE/PE sector or commercial companies;
* Fluency in French, English and German. Luxembourgish is an advantage;
* Excellent knowledge of the funds industry (SOPARFI, SPF, SIF, etc);
* Excellent communication, presentation and leadership;
* Used to travel on a regular basis;
* Autonomous and proactive.
If you think that this is the right opportunity for you, do not hesitate to forward your CV today! Your contact for this opening: Louisa RAHIM.
Please, note that all successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.