Huxley has been mandated by one of its clients to seek for an experienced Customer Service Documentation Specialist. Our client is evolving in the fiduciary sector. This is a 6-months contract with possible extension.
* Check the account opening documents and identification documents of legal entities for their completeness and correctness according to VSB08 and internal directives and directives.
* Capture and scan account formalities.
* Check and release of collected data and account formalities.
* Collection of formalities.
* Request missing documents / information.
* Support the front in questions of customer documentation.
* Commercial apprenticeship (banking theory advantageous) or equivalent training.
* At least 1 to 3 years of professional experience in the field of customer documentation of legal persons.
* Good knowledge in the evaluation and processing of account and customer documents.
* Knowledge of English and French in spoken and written language, Dutch is a strong asset.
* Quick approach, high commitment, reliable, accurate and efficient operation.
* Responsible, responsible, team- and communication-capable personality.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.