Compliance Analyst (M/F)
Our client, an asset management company, is currently looking for a Compliance Analyst. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Compliance/MLRO in order to ensure that all client legal and distribution agreements are managed in accordance the company and any third-party administrators who adhere with these agreements.
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Performing the due diligence, Anti-Money Laundering ("AML") and Know Your Customer ("KYC") documentation;
* Ensuring an adjusted risk-based approach due diligence framework;
* Maintaining distribution arrangement documentation and ensuring that they are in line with the Distributor/clients relationships;
* Assisting in the preparation of monthly and quarterly management reporting;
* Liaising with internal and external audits;
* Providing support to the Sales Teams on the Distributor/Clients daily administration.
Education & Background:
* Bachelor Degree/BAC+3 in Law, Finance, Compliance or similar;
* At least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
* Strong understanding of regulatory Luxembourg requirements, including AML/KYC laws and Luxembourg's main financial instructions;
* Excellent command of English and Spanish, both written and verbal. Knowledge of any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
* Excellent organizational and computer skills;
* Capacity to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic;
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your networks!