Compliance Officer - AIF (M/F)
Our client, a PSF investment Firm, is currently looking for a Compliance Officer. This person will be working within a team in order to ensure the compliance risk of the funds. He/she will report to Chief Operations Officer of the group.
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Applying compliance policies and methods in line with the company's ambition;
* Evaluating and controlling on a regular basis the compliance risk of the funds;
* Assuring the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing (AML/KYC/CFT);
* Performing compliance monitoring and monitoring program;
* Maintaining up-to-date internal policies and procedures in line with applicable laws/regulations;
* Working closely with the Risk Management department;
* Drafting Compliance reports as necessary to internal or external parties;
* Following the evolution of the regulation and implementing compliance policies;
* Liaising with internal and external actors regarding compliance and regulatory issues.
Education & Background:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Law, Finance, Compliance or similar;
* At least 2 years of experience in a Compliance role;
* Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas, including AML/KYC laws, FATCA/CRS and Luxembourg's main financial instructions;
* Very good knowledge of PE/RE and funds industry;
* Excellent command of French and English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
* Strong organizational and computer skills;
* Autonomous, rigorous and curious;
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your networks!