Compliance Officer (M/F)
An international financial institution is looking for a Compliance Officer in fund administration. If you are looking for a position that gives you the chance to evolve in an international environment with a multi-cultural team, this offer might be for you!
* Monitoring and review adherence to Anti Money Laundering obligations by third parties including document review, follow-up, collation of findings and report production;
* Working to all of the agreed SLAs and KPIs and offering excellent client service to their Distribution Partners and their clients;
* Providing regular feedback to TA managers and colleagues with regard to Transfer Agency Anti Money Laundering;
* Advising the business relating to KYC/AML issues;
* Assisting the KYC review, including complex cases.
Education & Background:
* Strong Transfer Agency exposure;
* Experience of TA activities such as KYC/ AML regulations;
* Strong knowledge of the Fund industry;
* Proficient in the use of PC software including Word/Excel/PowerPoint;
* At least 2 years of experience in Compliance;
* Fluency both in English and French; any other language is considered as an asset.
What on offer:
* A salary package linked with your background;
* The opportunity to grow in an international environment.
If you are interested, feel free to send us your application.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application providing with more than 25 years of recruiting expertise.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.