COMPLIANCE OFFICER (AML/KYC)
Our client is an international private bank that is actively looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to enforce its team. You are responsible for reviewing AML/KYC issues under the supervision of the Team Leader. This opportunity allows you to grow in an international environment with the possibility to potentially move internally or abroad.
The Compliance Officer has a range of responsibilities all geared to the ultimate aim of helping preserve the Private Banking arm reputation.
* Ensure compliance with business regulations, regulatory requirements;
* Implement risk processes to reduce exposure to money laundering, terrorist financing, as well as market abuse;
* Monitor plan controls and its implementation (control transactional behaviour, control flows related to embargoes, terrorist lists, etc.);
* Flag any abuse of market regulations within the private banking department and assist your colleagues with ensuring the private banking team is fully aware of all matters relating to compliance;
* Be the person of contact for specific issues such as FATCA.
Education & Background:
* At least 2 years of experience in a Compliance Department within a Private Bank in Luxembourg;
* Very strong knowledge of AML/CFT regulations;
* Fluency in French and English;
* A highly capacity to focus on the details will be required;
* Organizational and autonomous skills;
* Experience of supervisory management and be able to demonstrate knowledge of markets and financial products.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to grow within an international environment;
* An attractive salary package linked with your background.
If you are interested, feel free to send us our application.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application providing with more than 25 years of recruiting expertise.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.