Research / Consulting
Research / Consulting
Digital & Innovation Project Manager(M/F) - Life Insurance
My client, a leading life insurance company, is currently looking for a new Digital & Innovation Project Manager to complete a small team of professionals
Here is the description:
* Analyse the Digital channels & ensure the Technological watch:
* Ensure the technological watch to identify the tech suppliers & users (start-ups; Fintech; incubators etc.) which could be usable in the innovation strategy of the company
* Ensure the competitive intelligence in terms of digital channels (websites; smartphones & tablets' apps; social network; telephony; portals & tools) used for distributors
* Contribute to opportunity & technical feasibility studies
* Propose a Digital roadmap
* Ensure the project management linked to the Digital Innovation: project framing; meetings preparation & animation; services coordination:
* Draft the functional needs to and conduct the interfaces modelling
* Be the technical referent in terms of digital issues (tools; methodology etc.)
* Contribute to the drafting of the specifications
* In this last case, define and specify the standardised rules supporting the customer experience
* Manage the possible tender offers and maintain relationships with the solution providers
* Participate in establishing the Digital culture:
* Contribute to studies of client/user's needs
* Create supports to collect the feedbacks from the different actions taken
* Contribute in creating and animating the digital community through the sharing of studies and feedbacks
* Master's degree in Project management (Engineering school; Business school; University) with a major in Digitalization
* Minimum working experience of 5 years as a Project Manager within the insurance sector in an international environment
* Strong knowledge in new information and communication technologies (NICT) and their application within the insurance & banking sector
* Knowledge of Marketing
* A sense of observation combined with listening & analysing skills
* Negotiation skills and being source of proposals
* Fluency in English, any other language will be considered an asset.
* Enjoy dealing with numbers
The company & the offer:
* Insurance convention benefits
* Career evolution
* Competitive salary
Does this opportunity interest you? Contact me directly for further information or for your application.
Does this opportunity could interest someone from your network? Think about them and transfer the advert!
ONLY the selected applications will be contacted during the next 2 weeks. We guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.