Huxley is looking for one of its clients, a human-sized fund administrator located in Luxembourg, for a Fund Accounting Manager. As a manager, you would manage and develop a client team of 10 persons.
* Manage the overall NAV calculation process within the guidelines and procedures provided by the company under the supervision and guidance of a Fund Accounting Director and Managing Director;
* Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of NAV calculations;
* Managing client relationships involving interaction with both the client and the relevant Fund Accounting Director to ensure consistency of service;
* Ensure the assigned fund accounting team operates within the clearly defined and documented control environment;
* Resolve fund accounting enquiries escalated by Supervisors or Administrators;
* Ensure all position reconciliations are resolved timely;
* Review daily and monthly NAV calculations;
* Develop and improve NAV calculation workflows and procedures;
* Review fee calculations and profit and loss allocations;
* Review applicable monthly, yearly and inception to date performance;
* Manage the audit process ensuring timely and successful completion of fund audits including preparation of fund financial statements;
* Investigate accounting implications of new products;
* Manage and complete client initialization and transition;
* Participate in development and presentation of fund accounting trainings;
* Manage fund accounting recruitment, training and performance evaluations.
* 5 years of experience in Fund Accounting, 2 of which in Luxembourg;
* Minimum 2 years of experience as a Manager;
* Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree;
* IT Literacy.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.