* Execute and follow-up Bookkeeping of investment funds;
* Prepare the annual financial statements of the funds and/or the reporting documents;
* Take part in conference calls and meeting with clients;
* Take an active role on all complex matters, including among other PE/RE profit distributions schemes;
* Monitor, review and/or prepare investor reporting in collaboration with the clients;
* Take an active part in the on boarding of new funds for all related financial issues;
* Anticipate and organise your work so as to meet the deadline;
* Coordinate the work with other service providers;
* Review the valuation of assets provided for by the clients;
* Assist members appointed as board members in investment funds with all financial issues.
To apply for this role, the following qualifications are required:
* Good Accounting and/or financial qualification;
* ACCA or equivalent certification would be appreciated;
* Strong motivation to evolve in growth and challenging environment;
* 3 years in a major audit firm or alternatively 3 years of accounting with a fund administrator in the field of PE/RE alternative funds;
* Fluent in English, French and/or German language will be considered as an asset;
* Strong expertise of IFRS, UK GAAPs and/or US GAAPs;
* Exposure to Lux GAAPs and EVCA/INREV/IPEVC guidelines;
* Good communication skills;
* Ability to modelise financial flows as well as valuation models on Excel or similar systems.
If your background fits with the above mentioned specifications, please provide us with the updated version of your resume.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.