As a fund accounting supervisor, you oversee the mutual fund accounting activities of several funds in Luxembourg. The position serves as a point of escalation for complex client issues.
* Serve as the point person for senior level client contacts.
* Attend and follow-up client meetings and deliverables.
* Present and explain products and services.
* Collaborate with internal clients in to ensure timely resolution of client inquiries and improvement of service levels.
* Be the main point of contact for external clients' inquiries.
* Analysis and review of fund accounting activities, valuation of accounting records and reports
* Analyze validity of transactions for pricing impact to portfolio, escalating issues based on set tolerances.
* Respond to internal and external audit requests promptly and accurately.
* Ensure adherence to all established procedures and controls.
* Improve productivity and efficiency within the department.
* Assist in the coordination of new business and product implementations and conversions.
* Lead annual performance appraisals and provide regular feedback based on goals for direct reports.
* Participate in the interview and selection process for job applicants.
* Degree in finance or accounting and/or equivalent work experience.
* 5 years of Fund Accounting experience.
* Relevant experience working in a client servicing focused work environment.
* Developed knowledge of corporate actions, equity, fixed income, and derivative investments.
* Ability to work in a deadline oriented environment.
* Effective communication skills.
* Working knowledge of Excel, Bloomberg and Reuters.