Fund Compliance Officer (M/F)
Our client, an international Management Company, is currently looking for a Fund Compliance Officer. This person will be working within a team and ensuring the investment compliance reviews for their clients.
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Assuring the compliance reporting in line with the company's ambition;
* Performing investment restrictions compliance monitoring and reviewing investment compliance of funds;
* Assisting the risk manager in performing risk monitoring and ensuring business activities comply with risk policies;
* Performing eligibility assessment of products and strategies;
* Liaising with clients, auditors and regulators on compliance issues;
* Maintaining the fund activities and procedures in line with applicable laws & regulations up-to-date;
* Following the evolution of the regulation and implementing of investment compliance policies;
* Ensuring monthly reporting to management, fund boards and clients;
* Participating in divers ad-hoc projects (such as set-up of new funds, etc.).
Education & Background of the Fund Compliance Officer:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Law, Finance, Compliance or similar;
* At least 4 years of experience in a Fund Compliance/Investment Compliance role within the fund industry;
* Good knowledge about the legal requirements for Luxembourg funds (UCITS/AIFMD);
* Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French or any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
* Excellent organizational and computer skills;
* Being team player;
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work independently in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested !
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.