One of our clients, a Management Company, is looking for a Fund Distribution Analyst with a previous experience as Transfer Agent. In this role, you would be responsible for financial Intermediaries and direct clients initial and on-going due-diligence.
Your main responsibilities:
* Perform initial and on-going due diligence, covering AML, KYD and KYC documentation in conjunction with compliance.
* Work closely with compliance to ensure risk-based approach due diligence framework is appropriately operationalized;
* Responsibility for the adherence to industry rules and regulations and for the respect of the defined internal procedures;
* Identify, analyse and evaluate specific risk situations and make relevant recommendations;
* Maintain distribution arrangement documentation (agreements, contracts, amendments, fee letters, and other relevant documentation);
* Ensure contractual agreements and internal system set-ups reflect clients relationships;
* Manage components of the service commission fees and rebates processes;
* Support the Sales Teams on the clients daily administration;
* Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting;
* Assist in organizing and coordinating internal and external audits;
* 3-5 years of experience in Transfer Agency, preferably operational controls;
* In-depth knowledge of mutual fund operations as well as all regulatory Luxembourg requirements inclusive of all AMUCTF related regulations;
* Excellent knowledge of the 'Risk-Based Approach' with regard to intermediaries, countries, products;
* Fluency in English;
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.