Funds Distribution Compliance Officer (M/F)
Our client, an international Management Company, is currently looking for a Funds Distribution Compliance Officer. This person will be working within a team and ensuring the compliance risk of the company. He/she will advise sales and marketing activities about compliance matters. The successful candidate will coordinate the funds registration and on-board new clients & distributors. In addition, he/she will support other project in the compliance area as AML, Data Protection, MIFID, CMP…
Responsibilities of the Funds Distribution Compliance Officer:
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Applying compliance policies and methods in line with the company's ambition;
* Advising the business and the Sales Team regarding new regulations in the area of marketing and distribution;
* Assuring the compliance oversight of distributors;
* Coordinating funds registration across Europe and Middle East;
* Monitoring service providers;
* Following the evolution of the regulation and implementing compliance policies;
* Drafting Compliance reports as necessary to internal or external parties;
* Participating in ad hoc projects.
Education & Background of the Funds Distribution Compliance Officer:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Law, Finance, Compliance or similar;
* At least 10 years of experience in a Compliance role within the fund industry;
* Good knowledge about UCITS/AIFMD;
* Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas, including AML/KYC laws, MIFID, Client OnBoarding and Luxembourg's main financial instructions;
* Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French or any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
* Excellent organizational and computer skills;
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested !
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.