* The purpose of the role is to support the Global Head and COO in providing governance and enhancing commercial performance of the CTLA business. The role will include:
* Providing secretariat activities for key governance forums of Global Business Acceptance & Global Default & Discretionary committees
* Providing data analytics, reporting & MI, including global sales data, HSS business reports and data supporting collaboration activities with Global Banking
* Modelling and financial analysis
* Presentations for management briefings, including quarterly business updates and ad hoc presentations for the CTLA global management team.
* The jobholder will work closely with senior management, business development and client services teams, to ensure governance responsibilities are discharged and performance data fully represents the contribution of the global CTLA business to HSS.
* This role will involve project work across the global CTLA business.
Impact on Business
* Manage the processes to ensure the smooth running of the CTLA Global Business Acceptance Committee and CTLA Global Default and Discretionary Committee. This involves liaison with all CTLA regions, review of submissions, preparation of agendas, production of minutes, follow up on action items and generally ensuring these key CTLA global governance forums fulfil their objectives.
* Production of key CTLA reports & MI, including Sales Performance, Product Profitability, Client Profitability, and data for the CTLA Line of Business origination teams.
* Production of GB/CMB Collaboration monthly/quarterly reporting building strong working relationships with the Global Banking teams to produce accurate reports for CTLA and GB Management
* Building a strong working relationship with the business development & finance functions to deliver reporting and contribute to the AOP / ROP process.
* Develop modelling capability to support commercial performance analysis, including Cost Income ratios, Revenue run off, Treasury / cash deposit revenue analysis.
* In conjunction with HSS Chief of Staff, develop / deliver consistent global performance data for HSS Exco consumption (eg GMU).
* In conjunction with Regional business development teams, review the consistency of pricing policies, to ensure these support the commercial intent of the business.
* Support the Global Head in the production of presentation materials focused on internal messaging across CTLA and the HSBC Lines of Business in respect of business performance.
* Undertake project work to support both CTLA and broader HSS initiatives across a broad spectrum (eg Growth plan related, CTLA SME input related).