My client is an international investment management company who is planning to create a new position of HR Director on a Group Level. With branches in 10 different countries, they need a person for this role with a solid HR experience on an international scale. The HR Director will be in charge of managing the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company
* Recruiting and staffing;
* Organisational and space planning;
* Performance management and improvement systems;
* Organisation development;
* Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
* Employee orientation, development, and training;
* Policy development and documentation;
* Compensation and benefits administration;
* Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
* Organisation of events (cultural, entertaining, team-building events) on a Group Level and cooperation with local Managements.
* Experience in leading the HR function within high growth organisations;
* Strong understanding of what it takes to build high-performing teams and cultures;
* Experience operating in an international context;
* Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills;
* Readiness to travel.
* A project to lead from scratch with the full support of the Directors of the company;
* An adapted salary;
* A position on an international scale in a fast growing company;
* A direct reporting Line to the Group-CEO of the company.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 3 days and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that time frame, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.