To develop our Client Servicing department, Amundi Luxembourg is looking for a Head of Distribution support for its Client Servicing department.
He/She will be responsible for a team of 5/6 client servicing officers.
The position requires a proven capacity and professional maturity to meet the highest standards of servicing to a demanding and sophisticated global client base.
Responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Conducting performance reviews with members of the team and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Preparing presentations, documents and other materials for the senior management.
- Ensuring deadlines are met effectively and expectations are managed on delivery times
- Ensure that team's KPIs are monitored
- In coordination with the commercial request and several departments of the company, being in charge of the establishment of distribution agreements and the respect of the deadlines.
- Monitoring of Distribution Agreements requests in close cooperation with sales team and several departments of the Company (legal, compliance, middle office, …).
In particular he/she will control that financial conditions will be in line with the procedures.
- Respond to distributor / Client / commercial requests
- Ensure the compliance with contractual obligations, particularly all the aspects regarding compensation and reporting
- AML/KYC monitoring and validation of counter parties.
- Ensure that client queries are dealt with efficiently and accurately
- 3 or more years of experience in an equivalent role