Investment Management and Operations Oversight Analyst (M/F)
Our client, an international asset manager, is currently looking for an Investment Management and Operations Oversight Analyst. This person will work closely with the Conducting Officer responsible for Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Depositary and Investment Management Oversight.
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Performing due diligence on the fund administer, transfer agent, domiciliary, depositary bank, and investment manager in coordination with the responsible functional teams;
* Controlling the functional delegated activities to internal partners and external service providers;
* Assuring that the company's controls are in line with the company's obligations (under relevant laws, regulations, and internal policies);
* Reviewing key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure effective management oversight;
* Monitoring the activity by drafting reports;
* Communicating and managing with the conducting officers any issues reported;
* Liaising with delegates in Luxembourg, the US, the UK and other jurisdictions;
* Participating in ad-hoc projects.
Education & Background of the Investment Management and Operations Oversight Analyst:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Finance, Economics, Business, Accounting or similar;
* At least 5+ years of experience in operations and investment management within a management company/asset manager;
* Experience overseeing third-party servicers providing custody, fund administration, transfer agency, accounting, and/or AIFM support;
* Good knowledge about the legal requirements for Luxembourg funds (UCITS/AIFMD), legislation and regulatory frameworks
* Proven track record of leading others, driving efforts to completion, escalating issues timely and effectively;
* Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French or German will be considered as an advantage;
* Strong organizational and computer skills;
* Being team player and having an entrepreneurial mind set;
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interes
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.