Investor Services Manager (M/F)
Our client, a human size fund administration company, is currently looking for a hands-on Investor Services Manager. Investor Services Manager should be capable of managing a team of up to 8 staff servicing multiple clients with various requirements and deadlines.
Investor Services Managers are responsible for the ongoing management of the Investor Services process within the guidelines and procedures provided by the firm and under the supervision and guidance of a Director and Managing Director. Every Investor Services Manager will receive the compulsory training (AML/KYC) and optional training. Additional client-specific training is provided by the Director and Managing Director
Responsibilities of the Investor Services Manager:
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Resolve investor transaction enquiries within tight deadlines;
* Ensure all items on TA bank reconciliations are resolved timely;
* Resolve complex AML/KYC documentation issues;
* Review Investor Transactions on the in-house software;
* Review of Redemption Payment Schedules;
* Review and release wire transfer payments;
* Ensure investor reporting is provided accurately and timely within deadlines set;
* Ensure custom client reporting, board pack reporting and Depositary reporting is provided accurately and timely and in line with agreed expectations;
* Handling complex calls from investors;
* Identify areas for improvement in processes, personnel and structure for discussion with Director;
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the NAV, QA, Compliance departments within the company;
* Review annual fund audit requirements ensuring all items are addressed timely and accurately;
* Ensure all investor audit requests are responded to accurately and timely;
* Manage multiple client relationships ensuring constant liaison with both the client and the relevant NAV manager ensuring consistency and clarity of service;
* Manage investor services recruitment, training and performance evaluations;
* Review documentation upon initialization of new clients.
Education & Background of the Investor Services Manager:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or similar;
* At least 5 years of experience in an similar position in a on boarding Luxembourg domiciled UCITS funds and 3 years in a people management level is required;
* Good knowledge specifically about UCITS funds, SIFs (SICAV structures) and FCPs;
* Previous exposure to reconciliations, rebate review, distribution agreements;
* Experience implementing and/or managing various STP trading platforms and clearing systems such as SWIFT, Vestima, Creation Online, Calastone, EMX, NSCC;
* Proven ability and knowledge in relation to Trailer Fees/Commissions in terms of set-up, calculation, and resolution;
* Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French or any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
* Excellent organizational and computer skills;
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested !
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.