Investor Services Officer
Our client, an international Asset Manager, is currently looking for an Investor Services Officer. This person will be perform daily flow monitoring, client portfolio reconciliation, rebates payment within a parallel process.
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Assuring client portfolio reconciliation;
* Preparation and sending daily reports to fund managers;
* Performing controls and publishing Daily Flows;
* Maintaining internal tool upgraded regarding the legal and economic conditions;
* Evaluating and controlling on a regular basis : identification of deltas and rebate s calculation checks;
* Identification of bugs and proactively proposing solutions;
* Working with a team spirit and providing regular feedbacks to the manager;
* Being implicated in different projects (as example: AML/KYC, Data securitisation, MiFID II,…).
Education & Background of the Investor Services Officer:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Finance, Economic or similar;
* At least 3 years of experience in a similar role within the Fund Distribution or TA environment;
* Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas, including AML/KYC laws, MIFID, Client OnBoarding and Luxembourg's main financial instructions;
* Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French or any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
* Good team spirit;
* Excellent organizational and computer skills (SQL, VBA);
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested !
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.