Junior Financial Data Management
Our client, an international Services Provider, is currently looking for a Junior Financial Data Management. This person will be working directly with the VP Finance. He/she will assist in the compilation, preparation and transmission of high quality financial information, liaising with internal and external business partners.
Responsibilities of the Junior Financial Data Management:
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Collecting information from various parties (accountants, external providers, other parties such as banks…). The data collected ranges from internal documents, to bank balances, debt confirmations, share purchase agreements etc…);
* Supporting the documentation of the standard data reporting processes and proposing proactive improvement methodology;
* Coordinating with internals teams in report enhancements and modifications activities;
* Researching new and existing data sources in order to contribute to improve data management processes, and make recommendations for data quality initiatives;
* Ensuring timely resolution of queries and data issues;
* Assisting the team in providing ad hoc reportings as requested.
Education & Background of the Junior Financial Data Management:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Finance or similar;
* At least a first experience within the finance industry;
* Accuracy, high attention to detail
* Being able to anticipate, prioritise, follow up - excellent organisation skills
* Being an excellent negotiator, comfortable to interact with parties at various levels of responsibility
* Team player who can produce deliverables of a high quality
* Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French or any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
* Excellent organizational and computer skills (specially in Excel);
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested !
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.