Junior Portfolio Analyst & Execution Trader
Our client, a Management Company, is currently looking for a Junior Portfolio Analyst & Execution Trader. This person will be working within a team and ensuring that all portfolios are in line with their respective investment strategy in a timely manner. He/she will be responsible for implementing changes that will improve the management of the discretionary asset.
Responsibilities of the Junior Portfolio Analyst & Execution Trader:
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Placing trades equity, fixed income, derivatives and cash management) on behalf of investments committees (dealing with brokers, depositary banks and fund administrations);
* Controlling and monitoring the various transactions and orders processed;
* Identifying and monitoring investment strategies;
* Running the day-to-day operations;
* Analysing the asset allocation and anticipating changes;
* Reviewing the delegated Investment Manager risk-based approach;
* Supervising the execution of approved investment or divestment decisions when trade execution is delegated;
* Controlling the investment compliance regarding the Fund policies & risk profile;
* Performing regulatory reporting;
* Organizing Investment Committees;
* Reporting to the Conducting Persons, to the Board of Directors and to Board of Directors of funds.
Education & Background of the Junior Portfolio Analyst & Execution Trader:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Finance, Economic or similar;
* 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role within the fund industry;
* Good knowledge about UCITS/AIFMD;
* Familiar with BBG AIM;
* Strong understanding of financial instruments, portfolio management and statistics;
* Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French or any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
* Excellent organizational and computer skills;
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The chance to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* The possibility to participate to trainings;
* Flexible working hours;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested !
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.