ConSol Partners' client is a global system integrator looking for a Junior Risk Consultant to work on a 3 month extendable contract in Luxembourg Please see below for more information:
Job title: Junior Risk Consultant
Length: 3 month contract
Languages: French and English
* Responsible for providing professional support for Risk deliverables based on Customer standard requirements (Operational Security Guidelines, SOX IT Control framework).
* Working with the Risk team, performing comprehensive review, validation, and proofreading in alignment with established standards of the Operational Guidelines documents.
* As part of the SOX activity the Risk team is in charge of the Quality Assurance of the SOX testing. In particular, one of the tasks of the risk consultant is to review the results of the SOX Identity and Access Management tests and perform the quality assurance.
* Operational Security Guidelines validation experience
* Perform testing of SOX End User Computing (EUC) and IT General Control (ITGC) in coordination with IT teams.
* Creation of new content (document or template) in order to improve internal process effectiveness.
* Good knowledge of IT standard concepts and processes such as identity and access management, security monitoring, change management, technical state compliance monitoring, vulnerability and patch management, lifecycle management, etc.)
* Good knowledge in IT Security
* Knowledge of SOX framework, especially in IT domain, would be an asset
If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV or contact D: +44 (0) 0203 - 207 - 7731
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.