Junior Risk Manager (M/F)
Our client, an international financial services provider, is looking for Junior Risk Manager to assist its Head of Risk. Indeed its Real Estate business is growing so we are ideally looking for someone already experienced in this field.
* Collecting and/or compiling risk and performance data from cash flow models, asset management reports, investment committee memos, financial reports, valuation reports etc.
* Analysis and reporting of risk monitoring and risk effectiveness procedures for the use of senior management and clients;
* Performing various quantitative and qualitative analysis of real estate assets and funds;
* Monitoring of future changes in the asset management regulations in order to anticipate impact on the current control and contractual framework.
Education & Background:
* At least 2 years of experience in the audit or risk management field ideally with a focus on Private Equity and/or Real Estate;
* University degree in economics, finance or similar;
* Strong knowledge of the European and Luxembourg regulatory environment and of the alternative investment funds business (and related risks);
* Details oriented and autonomous;
* Knowledge of internal controls framework;
* Fluency in English;
* Excellent analytical, reporting, interpersonal and communication skills.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to grow in a company owned by an international group;
* An attractive salary package.
Are you interested in? Send us your application!
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.