ConSol Partners' client is a global system integrator looking for K+ (Kendor) Developers to work on a 12 month extendable contract in Luxembourg Please see below for more information:
Job title: K+ (Kendor) Developers
Length: 12 month contract (Long Term project)
Languages: Fluent in English & French a bonus
* Partners with IT, Global FX traders & sales, Risk Mgmt, Finance, and Operations, analysing, building and testing Enhancement and Projects , recommending technical solutions that meet stakeholder needs, in the support of the Kondor FX trading system and other trading tools. Solution, design, develops, and provides third level production support to our business partners. All responsibilities are to be carried out in accordance with Code of Conduct, our client Values and Guiding Principles ensuring adherence to privacy principles.
* Kondor suite of tools (K+, K+TP, KGR)
* Unix and Shell
* Solution, Design, Develop Enhancements:
* Organizes and participates in walkthrough reviews of all technical specifications, programs and unit test plans.
* Develops, codes, documents programs of average to high complexity using different languages such as SQL, Java depending on the target solution.
* Writes unit test plans and provides coordination and support of testing using different tools.
* Completes technical documentation and training material.
* Resolves minor conflicts/issues and escalates others as appropriate.
* Continually enhances skills and builds knowledge in all aspects of the organization, the business and information systems.
If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV or contact D: +44 (0) 0203 - 207 - 7731
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.