My client is a human-sized fiduciary. The group has several offices throughout the world and the office in Luxembourg is situated in the city center.
Luxembourg is looking for a legal officer who will be in charge of managing a portfolio of clients from A to Z.
The company employs 30 employees divided into 9 teams (corporate and fund services).
* Update and maintain in good standing from a legal point of view the corporate records of the client companies of the Employer;
* Application of AML and compliance procedures;
* Preparation of customer contracts (trust agreement, declaration beneficial ownership, domiciliation agreements, etc...);
* Opening of bank account;
* Management & update of internal databases;
* Organization of meetings (with clients, intermediaries, legal counsel, notaries, ...);
* Organizing the incorporation of companies (i.e. communication with banks, notaries, Luxembourg administrations, customers, clients' consultants, etc...);
* Preparation of minutes of general meetings (Ordinary or Extraordinary);
* Preparation of minutes of meetings of boards of directors or managers;
* Preparation of proxies;
* Maintain the register of shareholders up-to-date;
* Filing of annual accounts with the Register of Commerce and Companies;
* Preparation and filing of excerpt of meetings, requisition form, mention;
* Prepare and provide assistance in the preparation of procedures;
* Prepare and provide assistance in the preparation of notarial deeds (increase / decrease of share capital, dissolution, liquidation, etc ...);
* You are able to work in French and English.
* You already worked as legal assistant/officer.
* You have experience in a fiduciary in Luxembourg.
* You have good communication skills.
* You are flexible and have an inquisitive mind.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this career opportunity please send your application to Marie Bianchi. Every application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.