My client is a leading private equity investment company. The group employs more than 2000 professionals in America, Europe and Asia. Luxembourg is a human-sized office and is situated next to the train station. The company is looking for a senior corporate officer who will take care of the day-to-day running of the group's SPVs and funds.
* You will be in charge of legal documents: power of attorneys, liquidation, minutes of board meetings, …
* You will organiser board meetings.
* You will liaise with external parties lawyers, and with your colleagues in other offices.
* You will prepare inter company transaction documents.
* You will be assigned different projects.
* You have a degree in law, economics, …
* You can work in English, French is an added value.
* You have 3 years + experience as legal officer in Luxembourg or abroad. Knowledge of the fund industry is a strong asset.
* You are proactive and have an inquisitive mind.
* You have good communication skills.
* You are detail oriented.
* A salary in line with the market.
* Discretionary bonus.
* Lunch vouchers.
* Health insurance.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.