Manager - Risk Advisory
Our client, an international company, is currently looking for a Manager in order to reinforce its fast growing Risk Advisory department. In that purpose, you will successfully deliver on projects for clients within the area of Risk Management. Participate in the development of the financial services practice by contributing in the development of points of view, white papers for capability testimonials for clients and prospects. Take part in the day-to-day challenges that an entrepreneurial, professional and successful team drives.
* Analysis, implementation, control and documentation of operations within the Risk Management area;
* Be able to support clients in the following areas: market/credit VaR, liquidity risk with a strong knowledge of financial derivatives instruments and structured products
* Manage and invest in the development of staff and coaching them;
* Interact with clients, conceptualise and rationalise solutions, closely monitor and guide the team, review clients deliverables to meet high-quality standards
* Collaborate with other service lines on internal initiatives
* Participate in the identification of business opportunities and contribute to the expansion of its Risk Management department.
* Master's degree in Business Administration, finance;
* Have at least 8 years' experience in the financial sector in a risk / valuation position;
* Eager to learn and develop yourself on an ongoing basis;
* Strong presentation and communication skills;
* Entrepreneurial mindset;
* Results-oriented, can-do mentality;
* CFA/FRM certifications are a plus;
* Fluency in French and English.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in an international environment;
* A vertical growth depending on your results;
* A salary package linked with your background.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.