ConSol Partners' client is a global system integrator looking for a Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator to work on a 6 month extendable contract in Luxembourg, Please see below for more information:
Job title: Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator
Length: 6 month contract (12 Month contract extension)
* System administration of Microsoft SQL Server
* You are responsible to Perform database installation and configuration, tuning, capacity planning, health checks, backups/recovery and change management.
* Follow-up of incidents, problems, changes related to this Troubleshoots issues with database instances and eliminates root causes through systematic problem management practices.
* First and second level
* Assist in maintaining and improving and innovation
* Scrupulous follow-up of the rules and the respect for quality, KPI, security baselines and system
* Relevant university degree or equivalent in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
* Certified Microsoft SQL Server (2005/2008/2012) / Sybase (15.x/16.x) or equivalent on experience.
* Strong knowledge of security/ auditing
* Other Rdbms (Oracle, DB2 Luw,) knowledge considered an
* Min 5 years in the Database domain especially as
* You are a strong communicator and good team player. You talk and write fluently French and English.
You are familiar with ITIL and IT Service management (roles and processes) If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV or contact D: +44 (0) 0203 - 207 - 7731
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.