Huxley is currently looking for one of its clients (Management Company) for a middle office coordinator. The goal of this position is to contribute to the optimization of the operational organization of the portfolio management delegation set-up with different third party service providers by acting as coordinator and supervisor.
Project management with the on-boarding of new funds / sub-funds: coordination of the operational set-up including financial, legal & tax aspects or portfolio management and other assets servicing function;
* on a day-to-day basis, on all type of operational issues concerning the asset's side (trading, tax, middle office issues) or the investor's side (subscription/ redemption, etc) of the funds;
* on third party service providers and related due diligence (including recurring ones)
Coordination of the relationships
* between third party service providers such as portfolio managers, administrators, depositary or other asset servicing providers;
* with other operational teams based in Paris, London, Zurich, Brussels or New York
Financial control: follow-up of the financial framework especially on fees and invoices between the different service providers and the Management Company, but also on assets under management, performance of the funds, etc.
* Master degree in Finance;
* At least 8 years of a broad professional experience in the asset management industry, preferably as head of middle office functions or product management;
* Strong knowledge and practical experience on operational mechanism in fund management;
* Substantial experience in coordination with third party service providers and in ongoing monitoring of operational issues;
* Used to lead projects and to produce financial analysis;
* Fluent written and spoken English and French are required;