Middle Office Manager (M/F)
Our client, an international Private Bank, is currently looking for a Middle Office Manager. This person will work independently and ensure the business controls by producing business information reports. He/she will collaborates with the others departments in order to evaluate and assess the cooperation between them.
Responsibilities of the Middle Office Manager:
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Providing control and follow up of the private banking & the treasury flows (such as MiFID controls, Commission review on Securities and Foreign Exchange Transactions, Deposits review, Discretionary Asset Management investment strategy allocation review);
* Monitoring the profitability of these subjects;
* Performing reporting & reconciliations of P&L transaction, cash-flow management, Income Certificates, Capital gains/losses for clients,…
* Ensuring completeness & accuracy of customer profitability and instrument static data;
* Assuring regular communication with Accounting & Finance;
* Liaising with internal actors regarding compliance and risk control issues;
* Participating to specific ad-hoc projects.
Education & Background of the Middle Office Manager:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Finance or similar;
* At least 5 years of experience as Middle Officer Manager or as External/Internal Auditor role within the Private Banking Industry;
* Strong knowledge of Excel & SQL;
* Good understanding of Private Banking products and regulatory environment such as MIFID, CRS, …
* Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French or any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
* Excellent organizational, analytical and logical skills;
* Capacity to work autonomously;
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested !
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.