Senior Corporate Relationship Manager M/F
Career opportunity for an international bank based in Luxembourg:
We are looking for a Senior Relationship Manager for Large Corporate Clients
Acting as the first point of contact of the bank's prospects and clients, you will develop and manage a client portfolio in accordance with the bank business strategy and objectives.
You will develop and maintain strong relations with your prospects/clients thanks to your in-depth knowledge of the market.
This will include:
* Identifying and analysing the specific needs of your customers and allocating the necessary internal and external resources to offer high quality service;
* Achieving customer requirements on time and make sure that customers are absolutely satisfied with products and services;
* Developing your network and identifying potential sales opportunities and generating new businesses for the bank;
* You will permanently take care of the bank's image and reputation in your oral and written communication;
* You will have the chance to train the internal staff and sales force;
* You will work along with representatives from internal departments and other third parties in order to better serve clients.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Banking & Finance
* At least 8 years of successful experience within a bank dealing with corporate clients;
* Fluent in English, any other language will be considered as a real asset;
* Strong communication and customer service skills, including ability to build relationships with peers and clients;
* Good sales and negotiation skills, initiative, responsibility, motivation, honest and team player.
WHAT ON OFFER:
* An interesting and varied position in an ambitious, international organization for an individual who likes challenges;
* Salary package to be discussed.