Senior Risk Analyst (M/F)
Our client, an international Asset Manager, is currently looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to join their team in Luxembourg. This person will be working within a team in order to reinforce the risk control.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Risk Analyst that may include but will not be limited to:
* Analysing & controlling the Market Risk, Credit Risk and Counterparty Risk from the company;
* Following the limits of regulatory risk, statuary risk defined by the regulator;
* Assuring that the strategy is compliant with the Investment Managers' decisions;
* Analysing the impact on the portfolio risk's profiles;
* Contributing to the investment & performance's strategy;
* Validation of methodological choices and contribution as an expert to the models review;
* Collaborating with the Front Office and others departments (Compliance, Middle Office, Legal and Marketing…);
* Proactively suggesting improvement regarding the market and company's environment.
Education & Background:
* BAC+4/5 in Mathematics/statistics, Finance or Economics / Management;
* At least 5 years of experience within a Risk Analyst position within an Asset Manager;
* Fluent in French and English, spoken and written;
* Knowledge of financial instruments and in general of funds products, risk management techniques and more particularly of Credit Risk, Market Risk and Counterparty Risk management;
* Strong knowledge of MS Office, Bloomberg, statistical tools, VBA/Excel & SQL;
* Quantitative and statistical techniques implemented in the modelling and valuation of credit risk, Rating and credit analysis method;
* Strong analytical & synthesis skills;
* Excellent writing and communication skills.
What on offer:
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Participating in the development of your role;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application providing 28 years of recruiting expertise.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested in this position!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.