Risk Manager (M/F) - Management Company
Our client, a growing management company, is looking for a Risk Manager (M/F). The company is governed by Chapter 15 of the UCITS and is also an Alternative Investment Fund Manager. The successful candidate will running and developing the risk system and demonstrate an extensive knowledge of the risk in the Fund Industry. He/she will working cooperatively within a team of 4 members.
* Analysing investment strategy for new clients and mapping their portfolio instruments;
* Proposing risk profiles and revelant risk monitoring methodologies;
* Assessing all types of risk : market, credit, counterparty, liquidity;
* Applying portfolio stress tests;
* Producing risk and compliance reports in the proper timing;
* Escalating breaches and reporting them to the clients and the CSSF;
* Ensuring the monitoring of investment compliance (legal and investment strategy);
* Following up on client requests and ad-hoc investment product eligibility analysis;
* Liaising with internal and external parties when necessary;
* Participating in development projects.
Education & Background:
* Master Degree in Risk Management, Finance, Audit or similar;
* At least 5 years of experience in financial risk management in the Luxembourg Fund Industry;
* Fluency in English (oral & written), French or German will be considered as an asset.
* Experienced in investment compliance;
* Strong understanding of the theory behind the various VaR methodologies;
* Action oriented with focus on continuous improvement;
* Very good knowledge of UCITS & AIFMD regulation;
* Good presentation & communication skills;
* Highly organized and self-motivated;
* Team player and able to work autonomously;
* Good command of VBA and SQL / Access would be considered a strong advantage.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to grow in an international environment;
* Be part of a very entrepreneurial team spirit;
* Training support;
* Flexible working hours;
* An attractive salary linked with your background and experience.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.