My client is a Financial Service provider of familiar size. They are looking for a person who could take a very diversified role (secretarial, receptionist, administrative and eventually some legal tasks).
They have a great reputation and are easily accessible by public transport. The person they are looking for should have great presentation and communication skills, a well-structured way of working and should be able to handle tight deadlines.
* Reception and Welcoming of customers;
* Filing and Management of different documentation;
* Liaising with Third Parties (office suppliers, travel agencies, …);
* General secretarial tasks;
* Travel Arrangements;
* Assistance to the Direction (direct support, agenda management, travel arrangements, …);
* Drafting of letters and Responding of telephone calls;
* Handling incoming Mails;
* Some basic accounting tasks.
* Ideally a degree in Secretary, Languages or Accounting;
* At least 1 - 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar role;
* Excellent communication and presentation skills;
* Flexibility (small company with diversified tasks);
* Previous experience in a Fiduciary or Domiciliation environment would be considered as an advantage;
* Fluency in English and French are essential, Italian would be a added value.
You will be offered:
* A salary according to your experience;
* A familiar working environment;
* A challenging position with on-site training.
If this opportunity interests you, feel free to forward your CV to Claude MAY. Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.