Senior AML/KYC Officer
Our client, a consulting firm, is currently looking for a Senior AML/KYC Officer in order to complete its team in Luxembourg.
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Undertaking and assisting the completion of AML checks;
* KYC file review;
* Advising clients on AML risk assessments;
* Performing AML Due Diligence for clients or intermediaries;
* Development or improvement of AML compliance programs;
* Providing AML training to clients;
* Contributing to fraud investigation and prevention;
* Being the referent for dispute resolution and damage quantification;
* Contacting and communicating with external sources.
Education & Background:
* Master's degree in finance, law or similar;
* Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in AML/KYC testing;
* An experience in consultancy is considered as an asset;
* Strong knowledge of AML/KYC;
* Fluent in English and in French (German is an asset);
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines and/or unexpected changes;
* Strong verbal, written presentation skills;
* Problem solving and critical thinking skills;
* Attention to detail and analytic skills.
What on offer:
* On-going training;
* An international environment full of challenges and growth opportunities;
* Attractive salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.