Responsibilities of the role include the following:
- In coordination with the commercial request and several departments of the company, being in charge of the establishment of distribution agreements
- Monitoring of Distribution Agreements requests in close cooperation with sales team and several departments of the Company (legal, compliance, middle office, …)
- Respond to distributor / Client / commercial requests
- Ensure the compliance with contractual obligations, particularly all the aspects regarding compensation and reporting
- Validation of the percentage of rebates uploaded in our accounting tool by Trailing Fees officers
- AML/KYC monitoring and validation of counter parties.
- Ensure a high quality level of services provided
The Senior Client Servicer will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and geographic area.
- 3 or more years of experience in an equivalent role
- Education : Bachelor's and/or advanced degrees in Finance.