Senior Compliance Officer (M/F)
Our Client, an international financial group, is looking to recruit a Compliance Officer for its Luxembourg operations. They are in the process of establishing an Alternative Investment Fund Manager in Luxembourg and they are therefore looking to appoint a Compliance Officer to support its Luxembourg team. The successful candidate will be based in Luxembourg, providing compliance support and oversight to its local operations, but will additionally work with its central regulatory team in London to provide regulatory support to the Group more generally.
Your main responsibilities:
* Establishing systems and controls to ensure compliance with the relevant requirements, including implementing policies and procedures;
* Establishing a monitoring and reporting programme for Luxembourg and to contribute as required to the central team's wider group compliance monitoring activities;
* Delivering training on the requirements and undertaking monitoring of compliance;
* Working with our central regulatory team in London to provide broader compliance support to and oversight of our wider international business;
* Assisting with the maintenance of Global Compliance Manual and other policies, procedures and processes;
* Working with the central regulatory team to provide regulatory support to its Private Equity and Infrastructure business lines;
* Assisting with the delivery of the team's regulatory training plan as well as ensuring that staff in Luxembourg office receive appropriate regulatory training.
Education & Background:
* Master Degree in Finance, Economics, Law or similar;
* At least 5 years of experience in a compliance function in the funds industry;
* Excellent written and oral communication skills;
* Strong Microsoft Office skills - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
* A willingness to deal with a multitude of responsibilities across our range of activities and geographies;
* A strong team player who is able to work autonomously, take responsibility and build effective relationships across the business;
* Experience as a Compliance Officer in Luxembourg, ideally within a private equity or other financial services firm;
* Transactional and/or corporate experience would be desirable.
What we offer:
* The opportunity to work within a leading organisation to help establish its new Luxembourg operations;
* A varied role providing a unique opportunity to work with a leading international investment company in the increasingly important and complex area of financial services regulation.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.