Senior Depositary Services Officer (M/F)
Our client, an international Fund Administration, is currently looking for a Senior Depositary Services Officer. This person will be working with the Head of Depositary Services in order to set up the department. The company is located in the city centre of Luxembourg.
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Record keeping and ownership verification - ensure that the AIF holdings are properly recorded and updated on a timely basis;
* Provide depositary monitoring services of investments restrictions, NAV calculation, subscriptions/redemptions, dividends and income distribution;
* Monitor the cash flows - identify significant cash flows and monitoring discrepancies;
* Assist with new business procedures including the collection of client due diligence documentation;
* Day to day management of the AIF files with the necessary support of other members of the team;
* Provide a high quality service to clients and ensure that client queries are responded to in a timely manner;
* Manage the relationships with other intermediaries and service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, banks, and central administrators;
* Ensure that regulatory deadlines and service level agreements are met;
* Ensure that all processes undertaken are in line with the applicable law and the company's policies and procedures;
* Analyze the potential impact of a new law, regulation and/or group policy on the depositary activity;
* Maintain accurate reports of time spent on time billing modules, on a daily basis.
Education & Background:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Law, Finance, Business Management or similar;
* At least 5 years of experience in a Depositary role within the Luxembourgish's fund industry;
* Good knowledge about Private Equity and Real Estate asset classes;
* Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for of Luxembourg's corporate and close-ended fund structures;
* Excellent command of English & French, both written and verbal. Knowledge of any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
* Excellent organizational and computer skills;
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.