Senior Investment Manager (M/F)
Our client, an international financial services provider, is currently looking for a Senior Investment Manager. The successful candidate will analyse and control investments in non-performing loan portfolios from the all EU offices. This involves travel to other locations across Europe. He/she is expected to possess a good balance of hands on skills and managerial or leadership experience.
Responsibilities of the Senior Investment Manager:
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Analysing the portfolios investments in NPL (non-performing loan) for the all EU group;
* Controlling strategies, identify performance issues and propose relevant actions;
* Supervising the work-out performance of the operating platforms;
* Working closely with the executive member and head of others offices to maximise investment performance;
* Assuring the periodic forecast revision process liaising with investment and finance teams from EU offices;
* Participating in companies and portfolio due diligence processes.
* Leading the central reporting team;
* Identifying reporting requirements and develop the performance reporting system;
* Reporting directly to Group's executive management;
Education & Background of the Senior Investment Manager:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or similar (CFA or MBA is an advantage);
* At least 10 years of working experience in a similar role with a background in investment / portfolio management / controlling / Auditing;
* Good knowledge of real-estate based investments (secured NPL portfolios) and/or IFRS reporting is an advantage;
* Strong understanding of investment performance management;
* Ability to independently analyse data and build financial models to solve business problems;
* Willingness and ability to take portfolio decisions with high P&L sensitivity;
* Excellent command of English, both written and verbal;
* Ability to work independently and autonomously;
* Willingness to learn new business areas in a fast-growing organisation;
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment with an entrepreneurial spirit and a flexible work arrangements possible;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.