Huxley is currently looking for one of its clients for a Project Manager with banking expertize. Within Asset Management and Securities Services practices, you would have to manage: New businesses structuration / Digital - Regulatory issues like MIFID II, UCITS, MMF, AEOI, - Business Process Outsourcing, IT Implementation, etc.
On top of that, you could also work with major Financial Institutions, Management Companies and Banks, with customised solutions addressing their strategic, organisation and IT issues.
About the role:
* Support our clients in defining their Strategy and Target Operating Model
* Define processes and solutions based on business requirements
* Steer large-scale projects and programmes
* Deliver business analysis performing gap analysis upon business requirements
* Design business cases and conduct the launch of new businesses
* Leverage your banking skills to assist our clients in transformation and efficiency program
* 3-6 years' experience within a Finance Consulting/Audit firm, a Bank or a Financial Institution with significant experience in finance banking projects.
* Relevant experience can be related to Fund Distribution, Transfer Agent, Custodian or Depositary Bank
* MSc Graduate from a Business School/Engineering School/College
* Strong ability to adapt yourself quickly to new environments and situations and develop team relationship. Strong client focus with the ability to manage fair relationship with clients
* Excellent communication oral/written skills
* Hands-on, analytic and pragmatic to provide high-quality services to our clients
* Fluent in French and English.