Huxley is currently looking for one of its clients with retail and private banking activities in Luxembourg, for a Senior Project Manager specialized in retail banking.
* Act as the main Retail banking representative for strategic projects and programs. Participate to the definition of business projects and initiatives (CRM, MiFID, Channel Management, Loans…)
* Ensure proper prioritization in the demand management process with IT, including operations and IT incidents and open issues (IT is owner for implementation), in line with governance set by global PMO.
* People Management and Performance follow-up;
* Ensure correct scoping and governance set-up of new Retail Banking project in collaboration with retail banking board members, PMO and Strategy Planning, as well as appropriate inputs collection;
* Ensure the good implementation of the Business projects and initiatives;
* Provide regular feedbacks to Retail banking Board Members about projects and programs;
* Ensure global quality (content and format) of projects/initiatives status, follow-up committees, steering committees or any management presentation prepared by the team for business line managers;
* Supervise resolution and ensure ad hoc escalation if required. If problem resolution means reviewing existing procedures or IT systems, initiate related idea and make sure that a project is undertaken.
* At least 3 years' experience in Project Management in the banking sector
* Bachelor's degree: economy, marketing and/ or IT
* Fluency in English & French is mandatory; any other language is an asset.
* Good understanding of Bank's transversal activities, with a particular focus on retail banking