Huxley is actually looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant. The client is an Asset Management company located in Luxembourg, easily accessible by car and by public transports. The perfect candidate should already have a solid experience in a similar role (assisting a Team) and be willing to learn and develop skills. An open-minded and hands-on mentality would be required to evolve perfectly in this human-sized and quality driven structure.
* Phone reception and physical reception of clients;
* Administrative works (filing, scanning, …);
* Booking of meetings, management of Meeting Rooms;
* Preparing Meetings with clients;
* Ensure the coordination with the Middle- and Front office and also third parties (banks, lawyers, …);
* Office Management Tasks;
* Travel Arrangements;
* Preparation of Powerpoint documents and other material for the meetings.
* You have at least a 3 years degree in Management, Secretary or similar;
* You have at least 5 year of experience in a similar role, experience in Asset Management would be a real advantage;
* You are flexible, able to handle a diversified set of different tasks;
* You can work autonomously but are also able to work in a Team;
* You can handle all MS Office tools;
* You are fluent in French and English and have a good level in German.
* A salary package adapted to your experience;
* An environment that is favourable to your evolution (Trainings, Coaching, Perspectives …)
* A location easily accessible by car and public transports;
* A diversified role with responsibilities and the possibility to work autonomously once you proved that you can handle the task.
If this opportunity interests you, feel free to forward your CV to Claude MAY. Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.