Senior Transfer Agent - Registration (m/f)
Our client, an international Bank, is currently looking for a Senior Transfer Agent - Registration. The Senior Transfer Agent - Registration will ensure that all requests for the creation and maintenance of new Investor and Agent Accounts are processed accurately.
The successful candidate will be working within a team and report to Registration Manager of the Registration Team.
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Ensuring compliance with all Know Your Customer regulations when registering investor accounts;
* Performing AML/KYC assessment for existing and new investors;
* Processing to the on-boarding of new clients when requested;
* Maintaining good relationships with client and answering to their queries;
* Reporting on a daily and monthly basis the production to your manager;
* Actively participating to operational or regulatory projects (such as fund launches, mergers, new fee model implementation…).
Education & Background:
* At least 3 years of experience in a Transfer Agent Registration role;
* Good knowledge about the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas, including AML/KYC, FATCA and Luxembourg's main financial instructions;
* Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French is an advantage;
* Very good computer skills;
* Be details oriented;
* Have a strong team spirit;
* Ability to effectively communicate;
* Possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* Salary and package linked with your background.
How to apply:
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.