ConSol Partners' client is a global system integrator looking for a Technical Architect (Storage) to work on a 6 month extendable contract in Luxembourg Please see below for more information:
Job title: Technical Architect - Storage
Length: 6 month contract (Long Term project)
Principal duties and responsibilities:
* Will take functional guidance from the Head of Architecture.
* Will follow Career path set for Architects and pursue the applicable professional certification
* Will own and define the overall technical system architecture for the systems within their portfolio will design the optimal domain architecture for domain core components and satellites.
* Will define and own the roadmap and strategic transformation of systems within their portfolio and communicate in a timely manner to the TRM Coordinator.
* Will lead the Maintenance and update the Technical Design Authority Architecture Model, standards for systems in their portfolio in respect of design principles as set forth by the Design authority
* Will attend the appropriate TDA boards, representing his/her domain.
* Will report and highlight relevant performance/capacity issues and risks in their portfolio. Will lead/ensure the definition of target solution for resolution.
* Will present the domain and its evolution to internal and external stakeholders.
* Will support Solution Architects during the solution lifecycle where infrastructure is required Will support the Operations teams and support Severity 1 incidents for systems in their portfolio
* Will ensure Publication of monthly and weekly performance and capacity reports
* Will maintain and update the Technical Design Authority Architecture Model and standards for systems in their portfolio in respect of design principles as set forth by the Design authority
* Will create the architecture documents for the Architecture Repository as described by the Design Authority.
* Will coordinate baseline definition and baseline evolution for components in the domain.
* Will execute and assist roles as required by the Project deliverables templates for projects allocated to them (Physical operational Model, Infrastructure Gap Analysis, etc…)
* Will support the PMO in project planning
If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV or contact D: +44 (0) 0203 - 207 - 7731
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.