Transaction Associate (M/F)
Do you have a first experience in the finance/banking sector?
Are you fluent in English?
Do you want to work in an international environment?
If you can answer "yes" to these 3 questions, then this opportunity could be for you.
Our client, an international Financial Institution, is currently looking for a Transaction Associate. This person will be working within a team of 10 people and being the entry point for new projects. He/she will support the transaction team with administrative banking aspects of acquisitions. The successful candidate will liaise with other departments such as the Compliance, Corporate banking and Finance departments in order to ensure the registration of investments' acquisitions.
Responsibilities of the Transaction Associate:
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Support transaction team with administrative banking aspects of acquisitions (mainly opening of bank accounts in various jurisdictions);
* Communicate with banks and third parties for bank account openings;
* Support transaction team with organizing transaction related payments;
* Co-ordinate signatures on corporate documents and bank forms;
* Liaise with teams internally regarding acquisitions, related bank accounts and cash transfers;
* Prepare and work with excel spreadsheets;
* Ensure the accuracy of the Database;
* Support transaction team on closings;
* Organise KYC letters for third parties;
* Communicate with Corporate banking team when required;
* Organise electronic filing on server.
Education & Background of the Transaction Associate:
* At least 2 years of experience in a similar role within a finance/banking environment;
* Good knowledge about the banking environment (KYC, account opening, transaction processing, payments…) & the fund industry;
* Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French/German or any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
* Excellent organizational and computer skills;
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested !
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.