Transaction processing opportunity within a human-sized management company located in Luxembourg. This role involves Dealing, Cash and account opening tasks in Transfer Agency. We are looking for an ambitious individual willing to evolve in a two-years view.
Your main responsibilities:
* Review all incoming shareholder and financial intermediary/broker requests: new account set up and maintenance, purchase, redemption, transfer, exchange orders;
* Pay particular attention to detail to determine if required documentation is complete, and ensure that shareholder requests meet legal requirements and internal control standards;
* Opening and maintenance of shareholder account information directly into the Transfer Agent's system, including the verification of account opening or existing client re-identification documentation, in relation to regulatory obligations, such as AML/KYC, FATCA and CRS;
* Analysing incomplete items and scenarios for exception processing by evaluating potential risks and Client Service implications;
* Drafting follow-up correspondence for unresolved items to shareholders and financial intermediary/brokers to obtain information and to expedite account opening and/or transaction processing;
* Perform Quality Control reviews of the different processed items;
* Input and control of payments in the custodian bank web-based application;
* Acknowledgement and confirmation of FundSettle and Vestima+ transactions;
* Input of settlement instructions relating to Clearstream transactions in Creation Online and handling of investigations in case of problems;
* Execution of security/cash reconciliations for internal funds activity in different EU based clearing houses;
* Identification of processing gaps, and implementation of new processing controls;
* Contribution to the improvement of daily operational processes and the implementation of new projects and initiatives;
* Participation in regular reviews and updates of relevant working procedures.
* This position is not responsible for the direct supervision of other employees. However, we are seeking a candidate who over time demonstrates the capability to take on additional responsibilities within the organisation of the team and the teams' processes.
* From time to time employees may be given the responsibility of supervising the distribution of work among fellow team members.
* 4 to 8 years of experience in Transfer Agency operations, in a dealing, cash reconciliation, registration or account opening role;
* Fluent in English (written & oral), Advanced German knowledge (B2 as minimum). French considered as an advantage;
* Knowledge of Transfer Agency regulatory, as well as general AML/KYC requirements;
* Understanding of the basic concept and mechanisms of FATCA and CRS;
* Ability to work on late shift up to 10.00PM CET, when required;
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.